Monday, October 20, 2008

"Writing Out Loud" Appearance at Michigan City

What to know what teacher inspired my love of history, why I decided to write a biography of Hoosier astronaut Gus Grissom, or what kind of computer I use to write my books? The answers to these and many other questions can be found by attending the twenty-fourth season of the Michigan City Public Library's "Writing Out Loud" program. I will be the featured author to be questioned at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 1, at the library, 100 East Fourth Street in Michigan City.

The program's format includes about twenty minutes of questions followed by a reading from the author. I will be reading a selection from my book Robert F. Kennedy and the 1968 Indiana Primary. I will then take questions from the audience.

For more information on the program, call the library at (219) 873-3049.

No comments: