Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Talks

Mark Twain once observed about Independence Day: "July 4. Statistics show that we lose more fools on this day than in all the other days of the year put together. This proves, by the number left in stock, that one fourth of July per year is now inadequate, the country has grown so."

For those left alive, you might consider attending one of my two talks to be held during the month. They are:

* 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 13, at the Yorktown-Mount Pleasant Township Public Library, 8920 West Adaline Street, where I will be discussing my book Robert F. Kennedy and the 1968 Indiana Primary.

* Noon, Monday, July 26, Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center, 450 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis, where I will be talking about my book Fighter Pilot: The World War II Career of Alex Vraciu.

Both programs are free and open to the public.

No comments: