Thursday, November 11, 2010

IHS Holiday Author Fair December 4

As in past years, I will be one of a number of Hoosier writers to be part of the Indiana Historical Society's annual Holiday Author Fair from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, at the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center, 450 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis.

In addition to signing copies of my latest book, Fighter Pilot: The World War II Career of Alex Vraciu, and others that I have published, at 2:30 p.m. I will give a talk on "Writing Lives: A Primer on Biography," in the Frank and Katrina Basile Theater.

The fair is part of your paid admission to the IHS's Indiana Experience (IHS members get in free). I have a limited number of free passes to the event. If you would like one, please drop me an e-mail at reboomer@yahoo.com.

No comments: